Join Fiona McGary – professional comedian and founder of the Stand-Up Comedy Course – for her brand new public speaking workshop which will change the way you look at speaking (and actually have you looking forward to it!)
Fiona has helped hundreds of people over the last 7 years to overcome huge fear and feel confident on stage. Now it’s YOUR turn!
Imagine knowing you can stand up and speak anywhere, anytime with CONFIDENCE. No more nerves. No more anxiety.
It will be one of the greatest assets you’ll ever have.
In this workshop you will discover:
- How to deal with nerves and anxiety using your natural physiology.
- Build trust, rapport and credibility with listeners.
- Correct Microphone techniques
- Be completely present and speak with impact.
- How to manage a room whilst speaking.
- Relax into slowing down, eye contact, pausing and silence.
- Shaping your presentation
- How to engage your audience
- How to maximize you voice
- How to deliver with confidence
- How to become an effective comfortable communicator